4.20.2015

Mani Monday: Zoya's "Sansa"

I love a good mani like the next girl, and since getting engaged back in June, it's been that much more fun for me doing my nails and picking up fun and pretty colors to go with my engagement ring. Plus, there's nothing like a new bottle of nail polish that can really perk up your day! For $3.99, I'd say that's a steal if it will give you a smile on your face. Another thing I love about doing my nails is that I feel like it makes me look just a little more put together. I could be wearing sweat pants and a tee shirt, but if my nails are done, I feel like I still have my shit together ;) Am I right, or am I right? 
My current color is Zoya's "Sansa" -- which is my little tribute to the new season of Game of Thrones being back. This color is a really gorgeous eggplant purple with hints of gold metallic shimmer. It's one of those colors that can look different depending on what kind of light you're in. And in case you've never heard of Zoya polish before, it is truly one of my obsessions. Not only do they have endless color choices, and their polishes are considered vegan/cruelty free and are free of harmful chemicals and toxins including Toluene, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde resin, DBP (Phthalates) and Camphor. And a big plus to all those mama's to be out there, they are safe to use during pregnancy! 
Win, win, and Win!
you can get Zoya's Sansa color here, plus so many other gorgeous colors I have on my wish list for spring and summer. Have you discovered Zoya nail polish yet?
What are your favorite nail polish brands and colors? Please share your polish addiction with me!!

xo Steph


1 comment:

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...