9.18.2013

Life is Better Down the Shore | Part 2

Welcome to part two of our beach vacation! Aside from lots of beach time and lots of good food, there were so many fun things to remember from this trip. For one, D surprised us and rent a 6 person bike to buzz around town as a whole family. We all loved it. Well except when our legs got tired and we had to make it back to the rental shop! We also went to Fantasy Island which is like LBI's boardwalk. We road the ferris wheel, ate some ice cream and soaked up those summer nights.

our sweet 6 person ride : )

the family. minus D who was taking the pic.
Dad, what's up with that face?
we biked to the end of the island. literally.

had some laughs.

worked on my beach yoga.
hit up Fantasy Island

you must be this tall, to ride this ride.

A view from the top.


sweet treats at the end of the night.
On our last night there I promised D we would wake up early to watch the sunrise on the beach. And when I say early, it was EARLY. But so worth it. I've never actually taken the time to watch the sunrise ever and it was so beautiful. The pictures do it no justice. But we were in awe.
#thethingsyoudoforlove


capturing the sun in my hands.

then we tried to eat the sun.

channeling my inner ms. pacman

followed by breakfast at the pancake house


known for their award winning chowder, or chowda as they call it.
probably the best lobster bisque I've had.
"I mentioned the bisque".......(what's that quote from??)
our lovely little house. you were so good to us.
last pic before we say goodbye.
Hope you enjoyed my vacation recap.
Til next summer LBI : )

xo Steph

ps. what's up with that guy in the background??

13 comments:

  1. It looks like such a great time! Vacations are so wonderful. Wish I could take another!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I can't wait til our vacation in October!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunrise photo is beautiful! And yes, I do live at the shore year round. It is SO nice and quiet now that it's after Labor Day. :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post sweety..all the pictures are amazing!!! well done! ;))) come to find me on my blog.. will be my pleasure.kissss

    blog: http://honeyandcotton.org/
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    g+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bike ride was harder than you'd think! Orrr I could blame it on tired legs from the one run I managed to push out haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos girl!! It looks like such a lovely time! :)

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm right near Belmar :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the sweet comments Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Belmar! When I was like 21 I used to have a shore house there and went to D'Jais and all those bars. But I haven't been back there in years! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed reading about your vaca :) Great pictures! I just came back from vacation too and already missing it.


    Kara
    stylishinseattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these photos are very amazing . Like these captured .

    ReplyDelete
  12. you guys look so perfect together. the pictures are mesmerizing. i love the pics have fun. thank you for the article.
    my website-
    Clipping Path Service

    photo retouching service

    IBR Graphics Studio Blog

    How to do clipping path

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...