11.26.2012

Thanksgiving Weekend Outfits.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I was lucky enough to spend it with all the people I love -- so I have many things to be thankful for, maybe minus the extra pounds I packed on from overindulging this weekend haha! Anyway, amidst spending what felt like the whole weekend in the car driving from family to family's houses -- we were able to take a few snapshots from the weekend.
I'm kinda of secretly obsessed with this photo of D and I because of all of the fall-ness! The pumpkin and changing leaves add to the "festivness" of this photo -- and I love how D knows how to dress "festive" for holidays. He knows how much I love holidays, so God love him for doing these little things just to make me happy : )
 Outfit Details for me:
Sweater: Target -- Jeans: Target -- Boots: Bakers

Outfit Details for D:
Sweater and Flannel Shirt: H&M -- Jeans: Diesel
After making our rounds seeing all the families we also had a wedding on Saturday night --
no rest for the weary! ; )
I wasn't lying when I mentioned in a previous post how much I'm loving the faux fur look!
Since we were at a chilly November wedding this weekend (and I'm on my shopping ban which means NO buying new dresses) I threw the fur on over a plain LBD to liven up this wedding look.

Outfit Details:
Faux Fur: J.Crew Factory (online now) -- Black Dress: H&M
Bracelet: Express -- Clutch: Tory Burch

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend -- and happy cyber Monday!
Enjoy some shopping for me : )

-Steph

also check me out over at Still Being Molly for YOLO Mondays , 


28 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute together! I love how the fur looks with your dress...perfect for a winter wedding!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture from the wedding! Your hair looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of you two! Such a good looking couple. :) Really love the faux fur scarf from J Crew Factory...

    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I absolutely love the sweater!

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the fux fur also - just bought another! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow if interested. I love you concept in the little things - so sweet!
    www.simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Thanksgiving outfits! Perfectly festive. As well as the fur addition to your LBD.

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving! Very nice and cozy outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your festive photos :) and that is sweet that your man dresses all seasonal for you too :)
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute photos, happy thanksgiving
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sweater you wore for thanksgiving and I can't believe a couple had decided to get married this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys look so sweet! I love the outfits!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the faux fur scarf to bring some umph to your ensemble!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!


    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely couple! I adore your look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sweater...very J Crewish. You too are so adorable together!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a dapper couple! Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous photos! I have the target sweater too, such a good find. It's one of my new faves.

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute striped sweater!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post, great blog, and pictures!
    xx
    mkfashionandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awe, what a stunning couple! I love both those looks :) (and the faux fur is amazing)

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. hope you guys had a fun thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that picture on the front porch with the fall background! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That first photo is really sweet :) And you have matching fall ensembles too!

    I loved reading your blog. would you be interested to follow each other? Just give me a heads up dear!

    Abby, XO
    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. all lovely!

    xo from nyc & the beautiful things
    http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving the colors on your sweater, and your dinner outfit was gorgeous! Makes me want to get a faux fur!

    Vanessa, 7Jaded

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...