11.22.2012

Happy Thanksgiving : )

 Happy Thanksgiving from Pretty Little Things. Everyone enjoy your turkey and stuffing, watching football on tv and (hopefully) your day off -- but most importantly be thankful for the family and friends in your life  -- and be blessed and focused on what you have instead of what you don't have.
And maybe while you're at it today -- watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Quite the underdog of all the Charlie Brown's -- but one of my personal favorites! xo

-Steph

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Steph! See you in a little bit! PS-If Dean asks, I'm currently getting ready NOT checking in on blogs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Any Charlie Brown is great, Thanksgiving included!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care if it is cheesy -- I am most thankful for you Steph. My beautiful and loving girlfriend!! Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...