11.12.2012

Get Offline

Today is one of those days where I need to disconnect, get offline and free my mind.
I think we all need a reminder every now and then to disconnect to reconnect to the real world.
So that's exactly what I'll be doing.
Getting offline. Going outside. And freeing my mind.
I hope you all take the time to do the same : )


With that being said I am going to go on a little blogging break for the next week. Hurricanes and snow storms and work have really taken it's toll on me and I need a little R&R to recuperate and rejuvenate myself. Don't worry -- I'm not abandoning you all...I'll be back in about a week! ; )

-Pretty Little Things

13 comments:

  1. You picked a beautiful day to start! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you, girl! Between Sandy and the Nor'easter I feel drained too! Enjoy your blogging break :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! We all need to remember that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get some much needed R&R!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you lots of rest and relaxation! It's important to unplug and unwind! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. People need to do this more. More power to ya!

    Pinklipstickandchampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!! Amazing photos,

    Check out mine, will follow you back on Bloglovin' & GFC!

    www.kellyjade.co.uk

    xox

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a wonderful idea


    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this quote, great advice sometimes it's so hard to disconnect. Have a great weekend!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great quote! It's always nice to step away from technology for a while :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh - LOVE this! I am taking a week away over Thanksgiving and can't wait to just "unplug" from the computer. I hope you're enjoying your lil break :)
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTEEEEE. and I totally agree! Sometimes you just need a break:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. its soo important to just disconnect sometimes! hard to do

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...