3.07.2012

Spring Pretties

With the smell of spring in the air today, and the fresh breeze wafting through my car window this afternoon, I couldn't help but think of all things spring! I know I'm kind of skipping a holiday with this post {and I LOVE St. Patrick's Day} but I wanted to share some of the pretty spring inspiration photos I've collected and hope to recreate myself. 
Cake pops in pretty pastel colors. Who doesn't love a cake pop?


Glittery eggs makes them so chic. Love the muted colors used here.


Adorable and simple centerpiece. I hope to recreate this one myself!


When I host my first Easter dinner, I hope my table setting looks like this.


And last but not least, I can't help but not love these candy colored nails! I might do without the little hearts added on, but totally IN right now with the different colored nails craze. LOVE.




Hope everyone gets outside and enjoys some of this nice weather if they can. Happy almost spring!




-Pretty Little Things

4 comments:

  1. oh i love those nail colors! excited for spring!
    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How great are those nails! glad to see someone else is as excited for spring as I am!

      -Pretty Little Things

      Delete
  2. What a pretty selection of all things spring! I love the glittered eggs and the great pastel nails. I may have to try and recreate those eggs :)

    You have such a pretty blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoy my blog! hope you continue to check us out : )

      -Pretty Little Things

      Delete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...