3.02.2012

Even though it's March, February favorites....



Even though February is usually a cold a dreary month, I had so much to celebrate this month. First off the Giants won the Superbowl. It was really extra special because d and I are huge NY Giants fans, and this was our first championship together! Here is our rally towel from our playoff game together when the Giants played the Falcons. The like the devoted fan I am, I got a Giants themed manicure to show my team spirit. It must have worked because it took us all the way!


and of course our Tiki girl rockin' her jersey!
it was also our 2 year anniversary, my mom's 60th birthday, valentine's day, my parents 29th wedding anniversary, little baby ava's first day in the world and d becoming an uncle, and my bff's bachelorette - phew! What a jam packed month of fun - can't wait to see what the rest of 2012 has in store. Until then - onto March we go! : )
Happy Anniversary Love!
I'm a girl who gets too many flowers for her own good! But a girl can never get too many flowers right?

-pretty little things

2 comments:

  1. that is the cutest dog ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! As a New Jerseyan, I am a huge Giants fan as well!

    Hope you check out my blog too ~
    http://what-i-bought-today-tc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting and reading all your comments and respond to most of them when I can. Love hearing from you all! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...